As a Real Estate Broker for over 40 years my goal has always been to mentor my agents so they may reach their fullest potential. I am proud to say that through the years many performed so well that they branched off and started their own companies. My primary belief and focus has always been that agent success is the key component to the success of our company.
Over the last few years I have witnessed a significant shift in our business. The internet has become the most important component to achieve success today. I believe for agents to thrive in this new online environment they need to become the digital mayor of the town they specialize in and become the real estate talk of their town.
Leads alone are not enough to keep agents satisfied these days. As we all know the best lead an agent can receive is a referral but it seems the only way real estate agents try to get referrals is by asking for them. They are not thinking outside the box. That is why I developed Homesin.com.
Did you know that ”Homes in (your town)” is the single most searched term in the realm of online real estate? That fact was my inspiration to create this innovative marketing plan. I have outlined some of the unique benefits of this plan.
1. Our town specific sites provide a place for our agents to network with local professionals (give to get). We offer them free ads (Attorneys, accountants, insurance agents, title agents, mortgage lenders, financial planners, movers, etc.) to create a partnership which results in reciprocal referrals.
2. We feature 6 local businesses with banner ads on each town specific site and provide free links to every business on surfyourtown.com.
3. We then create a town video with all our partners included on our sites and share them on social media.
4. We have also developed town specific Facebook pages to complement our town websites. We further promote our featured properties, professional partners, town events, seminars and local businesses there.
5. We create Real Estate listing videos with our featured partners and share these on Facebook pages (town specific & others) and YouTube for even more exposure.
6. In addition, every month we run numerous Facebook ads generating a significant number of new leads for first time home buyers, buyers seeking foreclosures, and those looking for their homes value.
7. Lastly, we run Google pay per click campaigns to guarantee high traffic to our pages.
This powerful combination of utilizing and maximizing our online presence and our local contacts has proven that our marketing program is like no other in the business of Real Estate